121Space

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Free Technical and Computer Books 121 WOW!

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > 80 Percent of PS3s to be High End Sku seperator Options V right
games
post Sep 12 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #1


Expert Member
****

Group: Administrators
Posts: 14,970
Joined: 26-February 06
Member No.: 369



Sony told analysts last week that roughly 80 percent of the Playstation 3s they ship to stores will be of the premuim, 60GB, built-in WiFi, variety with the remaining 20 percent being the core, 20 GB version, Next-Gen is reporting.

Source: http://kotaku.com/gaming/cell/80-percent-o...-sku-199758.php
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

 





Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 02:27 PM