121Space

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Free Technical and Computer Books 121 WOW!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > Regarding Fading Sex Life..., sigh seperator Options V right
RainyGallly
post Sep 3 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,243

hey all... so i'm a woman reaching my later 30's and my sex life with my spouse has been going down hill. A few good friends have told me about yoga and how it can reinvigorate the body.. (quote unquote reinvigorate). So, i did some research on the issue and found that females who perform yoga have an simpler time keeping moisture throughout love-making while simultaneously being capable to tighten up the vaginal walls for stimulation and friction. now, this seems great and all but i have personally never seen an actual yoga workout that utilizes "tightening"? have you guys?

I've also read that stretching and stimulating these muscle groups will improve your posture, sex appeal and will also heighten your sexual awareness and capability to feel comfy and sexy with your partner. now, does anybody have any experiences with this that they'd like to share? if not with yoga, has anything else aided you with putting fire back in your love life? Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Brenda NBC
post Sep 9 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 75,069

I don't know that much about yoga but i work out at the gym regularly with my husband and the workout routines throughout the week naturally leaks over into the bedroom. exercising together usually makes things more sexual. so i'm certain doing yoga together and stretching with each other will all add up as soon as you get to the bedroom biggrin.gif. You just have to be aware to what you are doing at the moment, understanding that, over time, your sex life will get better and better.
+Quote Post
WendYs Yum
post Sep 9 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 75,079

did you guys know that In olden days yoga users attempted celibacy in an attempt to funnel all of their energy toward spiritual advancement. It sort of causes you to ponder how these devilishly wise guys could possibly have gotten it so wrong. These days yoga lovers are discovering that more hours on the mat signifies more—and steamier—time expended reveling in the joys of their firmly well toned figures without any of those tantric contortions you might have heard of.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 03:11 AM