121Space

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Free Technical and Computer Books 121 WOW!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left > How can i depose windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops case software? seperator Options V right
OXIren
post Apr 14 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,385

I be subjected to recently bought a worn laptop that is old. The mortal physically I had bought it from had connected windows xp on it, flush notwithstanding that it from the first came with windows Me. I necessitate to liquidate the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more homage than the windows Me would. Also I deficiency to liquidate windows xp because it is an felonious copy. So when I tried to run updates on it, windows would not settle updates because the windows xp is not genuine.
How can i wipe out windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops first software?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DUJerryffer
post Apr 15 2009, 08:52 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 27,461

refformat your ill poor byway, if your windows me is bootable, virtuous tip-in in to cd rive. and re start your compmter. reasonable take the place of instruction.
+Quote Post
TerryCYcos
post Apr 22 2009, 08:42 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 27,937

all you have to do is insert the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black screen with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd hit any key when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE HARD DRIVE WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH HARD DRIVE TO INSTALL IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE FREE SPACE ON THE EMPTY HARD DRIVE ONTO A NEW FILE LOCATION, IT WILL LOOK LIKE C:/ Raw or something like that
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 04:28 PM